The Umbrella Project is yours. Share the success by getting involved.
To review how you can help this month and contribute directly to the success of the project:
- Talk up the message, “Together, We’re Better”. Say it with me now!
- Join the fundraising team for Nov 17-21 (a few hours – a few days, whatever time you can contribute).
- Print and post Wrap Party posters
- Join the grant proposal team. Contribute your expertise to help leverage provincial and federal support. Commitment is two meetings during week of Nov 21-28th.
- Ask your association of community group to join the Almaguin Umbrella Advisory Council Contact email@example.com or call Todd Lucier at888.535.7510 to express interest or learn more. Your group will join PARC in providing input, direction and action into the project. First meeting will be scheduled for the week of Nov 21-28th.
Learn more about the Project with this simple two page Umbrella Project pdf that explains why the project matters, what it is, and how you can get involved.